Are You Ready for Finals?
Finals are coming soon. Are you ready for it? Here is some advice that might help.
- Have clear plans for what and when you will review.
- Stay away from distractions: such as cell phones and televisions.
- Pay attention to your instructors in class, especially in the following review week.
- Recall the past mistakes you’ve made in your assignments or quizzes.
- Practice problems more often, so you will be proficient.
- Figure out what is confusing you by consulting with others.
- Make sure you have a goodnight sleep to stay energetic.
- Be confident about yourself.
I hope my suggestions help: Good skills and good luck!